What is the name of Celebrity's daily activity sheet?

cruiseinfoseeker

Hi! Going on my first Celebrity cruise in March. (Constellation 14 night through Panama Canal:D) I wanted to do a search to see if anyone has recently posted their daily activity sheets from a Panama Canal Cruise, just to get an idea of what I "may" also expect to see.

OR if you can link me to somewhere that you already know one's posted that'd be great too!:D:D

I was told by my travel agent it is called "the daily"????

I called celebrity and asked them to send me one, she said "we dont have them" ??????

I have asked people on here to post one, I am looking for the carribean one.

I have yet to see a "daily"....

Good luck on your search........:cool:

They're called Celebrity Today and usually are placed in your cabin very late afternoon or during PM service/turndown (covering the next day's ports and activities). We have all of the ones from our 11/27-12/7 Millennium cruise but have not scanned them yet (and may not as it's a lot of work and the JPEG files that result are rather large). Your cruise and ship are different so I don't know if the specific info there would be of any interest, but if you like I will scan a representative one and try to post it here.

I have seen some others posted from time to time but don't have a link for you. Try a search using Celebrity Today.

M & J

They actually call it "Celebrity Today". Most people call them "dailies" because you get them "daily".

They will be placed in your stateroom with your evening turndown service. Celebrity wouldn't have them as they are ship specific and are printed on the ship. Activities/ports may change at any given time, so there is no standard one.

I will see about scanning one in the next few days. They are a few pages long, so I'll have to see if I can do it.

I doubt DH will want to scan ours since he's trying to draft his review right now, but we just got back from Mercury's eastern Caribbean cruise. If you have any questions about that itinerary and what might have been in the dailies, let me know and I'll check the files.

(I posted the football games they showed on Radio's Live from... thread recently. Hope he didn't mind -- someone asked about it.)

S

I was told by my travel agent it is called "the daily"????

I gues your travel agent hasn't cruised Celebrity in a long time. It used to be called "The (Ship's Name) Daily" but was renamed "Celebrity Today" sometime after 2002.

Edited by hajekfam

Donna & Gil:

DH posted a link to a copy of one day's kids' activity sheets. See his message for that link. I don't think there was any specific name on them, now that I've looked again. You can pick up copies at the Guest Relations desk as well as just outside the Fun Factory.

HTH.

S

• 4 years later...
I'm looking for them as well. San Juan

Hi LEASHA,

Welcome to CC and The Celebrity Board

You have resurrected a very old post from 2010 (4 years old)

For best results it might be best to start a new topic outlining what you are wanting / looking for (and what cruise / ship you are on... Sailing date etc). Particularly so as there are several cruises / Itineraries that originate out of or visit San Juan

Ie - Summit goes to Southern Caribbean on 2 very different routes, as well as doing a repositioning cruise annually

Plus there are several other Celebrity Ships that visit San Juan as a Port of Call.

With a new post you could be more clear on what it is you are looking for exactly... And you thereby will get more replies (vs folks who are going to miss your tagged on Question and just reply to the OP)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Hi! Going on my first Celebrity cruise in March. (Constellation 14 night through Panama Canal:D) I wanted to do a search to see if anyone has recently posted their daily activity sheets from a Panama Canal Cruise, just to get an idea of what I "may" also expect to see.

OR if you can link me to somewhere that you already know one's posted that'd be great too!:D:D

On this site you get the info on all cruise ships

:)