First Time on Azamara Ship

Wannagotoo

i am afraid finger trouble made that a rather succinct post! We were on Quest in late September and consider it our best of many vacations. Small ship with a civilised, well-behaved clientèle, 50 70 age bracket. Excellent food and service at all venues, polite, friendly staff and crew at all levels.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, we are booked for the Spring transatlantic in a few weeks!

having cruised on both ships last year you will have a great time.everything was fantastic and this was our first time on a smaller ship.it has made us reluctant to go back on larger ships .we are booked to go on quest in august this year on the ionian and adriatic cruise 15august and are really looking forward to it

leonjo

Considering an Azamara cruise in 2010. Just off a December 09 Seadream I cruise in Caribbean that was a disappointment to us on many levels.

Please convince me that after paying a premium fare to cruise on a luxury ship that we won't return home disappointed!!

Not booked yet, but getting close to making a decision.

We did a Mediterranean Cruise on the Quest in October-November 09. This was my 18th cruise and I have to say, probably my favorite one!!

Of course, when choosing the Mediterranean, many itineraries are offered, and the reason we opted for Azamara was for the varieties and uniqueness of itineraries. Having visited many countries in that area on land vacations, and having done 2 cruises that visited the 'most common' Med ports, we were thrilled with one of Azamara's itineraries that visited 5 Turkish ports, in addition to Egypt, Cyprus and Sorrento.

We sailed many different cruise lines, and ship sizes... and for us, Azamara offers the best experience. The level of service, the quality of food, the friendliness of the staff all made for a wonderful experience. The passenger mix is also very interesting and with only +/- 700 passengers on board, you get to know people more and better, while having enough privacy if we wish so...

We like to dine alone, and that was never a problem and if we wanted to join friends, it was very easy to do so!

We fell in love with Azamara last February in Asia. We booked a Med cruise only to have an even better experience. So we have 2 more booked with them for 2010!!!

Of course, Azamara has slightly changed its ways... we'll see if the experience is still worth the higher price that they want for it now, but I'm confident!

MC

Archived