Onboard credit rates

Camgirl

Thanks to all who replied to my previous thread about pre-purchasing onboard credit from Cunard. I have just got off the phone from speaking to Cunard and have bought $500 for £246.70!!! Really pleased! My humble brain can't work out the exact rate but even I can work out that is over $2 to the £1. The BBC has the tourist rate at around $1.55. I just hope it all goes through ok. My account has certainly been debited with the correct amount!

Thanks again, everyone,

Sarah

Thanks to all who replied to my previous thread about pre-purchasing onboard credit from Cunard. I have just got off the phone from speaking to Cunard and have bought $500 for £246.70!!! Really pleased! My humble brain can't work out the exact rate but even I can work out that is over $2 to the £1. The BBC has the tourist rate at around $1.55. I just hope it all goes through ok. My account has certainly been debited with the correct amount!

Thanks again, everyone,

Sarah

Well done Camgirl, that is the best I have seen so far. I got $1.88 to the pound in September 2009.

Have fun spending your credit. When are you going?

Catherine

Thanks again, everyone,

Sarah

We got the same rate yesterday and it will go through fine. The rate is 2.028 give or take a penny or two.

They have come up trumps with this rate which will be a big help to the Brits.

David.

This is a great rate & yes it will be a great 'help' to us Brits! This is particularly true as before I left the QM2 on 30 Nov the drink prices were being increased as from the 1 Dec 2009!

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

Well done Camgirl, that is the best I have seen so far. I got $1.88 to the pound in September 2009.

Have fun spending your credit. When are you going?

Catherine

Hi North east girl, Yes, thats what I got in May 2009 and was hoping for the same so I was really pleased. Sadly I have to wait until June to spend it. I just sorting some other queries with our cruise and thought I would just get on and do it before I spent the money!

Sarah

Archived