Carnival's bad service

Kudos for Carnival...

I love stories like these, and I am so glad you posted it in the manner you did.

As much as I hate to admit it,

as Humans we are bent at looking at a comment that seems to be of a Negative vibe...

So many looking will have a Blessed surprise, while reading it:)

I took my first cruise Nov. 08..with my Grown Daughter, my Mom, along with my Sister and my Neice

(from my sister we lost to MS, I had her photo with us because she needed to be on our first Cruise)

This will be a vacation we will always remember,

and now have another one planned for 2011,

only this time we will have the kiddos too.

Great Memories, and a great story!

I'm in tears too..what a great thing for Carnival to do and you wrote the most moving and heartfelt thank you right here.

May your family have the BEST cruise and make incredible, lasting memories. Blessings.

Hello...I'm reading myself to sleep so to speak...this is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing...the good always prevails...but often gets less press. Prayers and blessings to you and your family....Sincerely, sjn911.

Our kids will get to spend a whole week with "Nanny", and collect memories to assure myself, and my mom, that they will always be able to say, "Hey!" Remember that time that we went on the cruise with nanny?"

Kristi,

Someone gave me this advice last summer as my dad was dying:

"Take pictures, make memories, laugh, reminisce, and listen to the stories (even if you've heard them all before:D)."

I took that advice, and I will be forever grateful for the time I spent doing all those things.

Here are some additional tips of mine:

Later, make sure you say anything you need to say.

You can always hope for a miracle, but be ready to let go when it's time.

Find a local Hospice - they are a wonderful organization and they will be there to help all of you.

And whatever happens - don't stop cruising. It sounds like she would want you to keep cruising, and chances are, you'll sense a little bit of her with you whenever you do cruise.

(((Hugs)))

Alice

:):)

Carnival's bad service

I'm hip to your jive talk. Bad means good!

But seriously, that is a wonderful thing the Carnival Agent has done for your family. This agent has definately gone above and beyond to make this a memorable cruise for you all.

Have an amazing cruise!

Kristie......What a wonderful story. So happy you get to cruise with

your mom in a few days. My thoughts and prayers are with you and

hope you enjoy your cruise!!

Once again this shows that Canival can and does take into consider-

ation peoples situations and does have a heart. The Early Saver

contract rules WERE adjusted in your case. Yeah.:)

Thanks for sharing your great story. The rep you spoke to deserves kudos for taking the chance to talk to her supervisor and asking if she could do this for you without your even asking. I think that's what makes it just a great story. Hope you all enjoy an absolutely wonderful cruise.:)

Good to hear good news. I wish the best for your mom and family.

I had a cruise planned but broke my neck and was in a hard neck brace. I changed dates and Carnival imposed no penalty whatsoever although I had the ES rate. I had a great cruise in August after that darn brace came off after 111 days.

Archived