Smuggling on board....

C&THollings

Ok, I have never did this, but was thinking about taking some of my own liquor on my cruise. Were not big drinkers, but......It would be so much "cheaper"

Well, I had researched the rum runners, but drug my feet and never ordered any.

Well today I had coffee from the "Box of Joe" that Dunkin Donuts have. The bag inside is very similar to these "rum runner" containers. Has anyone used these before?

No reason to try to get tricky or waste your money on other containers. Simply pack your booze away in your checked luggage. I usually don't even check my bag. I put my bottle of rum and one of wine in my convetable back pack and walk right on. No one has ever said a word to me about it. If they ever do it is no big deal, it is only one bottle of rum. They have plenty on board, I won't go thirsty.

If they want to find your smuggled booze they will no matter what you put it in. Booze in a water bottle bubles and water doesnt so they can tell if they want to. Carnival just seems to look the other way mostly lately. They know if they get strict it will upset pax so Im sure they know but let it go.

Archived