What is the latest time to get off of the Gem?

Mjasp

What time do they start disemabarking and what is the latest you can get off the ship.

I will be on the Gem out of NYC.

I read that on NCL you can relax and it isn't a big rush. I have to book our limo and am curious what time to have them come to the pier. They told me they come an hour after the ship docks, I don't want to be one of the first ones off.

Thanks

What time do they start disemabarking and what is the latest you can get off the ship.

I will be on the Gem out of NYC.

I read that on NCL you can relax and it isn't a big rush. I have to book our limo and am curious what time to have them come to the pier. They told me they come an hour after the ship docks, I don't want to be one of the first ones off.

Thanks

It usually in about 8:30am and last people off about 11:00, give or take depending on the sailing, the ship has to cleared before the debarking process takes place.

You can get off the ship first if you are carrying your own luggage off. Otherwise, sleep late and walk up to Topsiders to have coffee/tea until they announce all passengers need to be disembarked at this time. There will be a line getting off at 9:30. Can you tell them to come at 10:30-10:45 instead?

See what other posters have to say about this too.

We aren't scheduled to get into NYC until 10am on Jan. 23. I know when we are scheduled to get in at 8am on the Dawn, we are usually in around 7am. What time does the Gem actually usually get in from Caribbean (not Bahamas)?

The scheduled arrival time varies with the itinerary. Our 2/20 Bahamas cruise on the Gem is scheduled to arrive in NY at 9am. In my experience, self disembarkation starts about 45 minutes after arrival, assuming customs and immigration officials clear the ship in a timely fashion...something that can never be guaranteed. Assuming everything is on schedule, NCL will likely want everyone off the ship by about 11am.

It usually in about 8:30am and last people off about 11:00, give or take depending on the sailing, the ship has to cleared before the debarking process takes place.

You can get off the ship first if you are carrying your own luggage off. Otherwise, sleep late and walk up to Topsiders to have coffee/tea until they announce all passengers need to be disembarked at this time. There will be a line getting off at 9:30. Can you tell them to come at 10:30-10:45 instead?

See what other posters have to say about this too.

I think I have Disney on my brain!! lol

Archived