Romance Package Offered by Celebrity

jcastro1202

Hi everyone! My fiance and I will be on the Solstice celebrating our honeymoon on March 21st. We're really excited and really looking forward to making this trip as romantic as possible (we have two little ones at home, which makes it hard to have romantic moments). I was looking at purchasing the Celebrity Classic Romance package that includes a bottle of champagne, rose petals on the bed and some chocolate covered strawberries in our cabin on a night that we choose. Has anyone purchased this package before? Is it worth it? There are also two more expensive packages that offer a better quality champagne and one night in a specialty restaurant. Is it worth the upgrade?

Your help is appreciated.:)

We were married on March 21st and always cruise on or around that date to shar ea romantic experience. We have purchased various different Romance Packages in the past. They are all nice and whether they are "worth it" or not is up to you. Spoil yourselves - enjoy your Honeymoon time. Take the Upgrade!!!

We just got back from our cruise and I had purchased this for my DH's birthday. We never got the strawberries, but instead had a great cake. The rose petals were a nice touch and our steward made very lovely swans put together to form a heart (out of the towels). the champagne was good but was delivered the first night along with the happy birthday note I had authored.

It was a nice touch but could have been better executed. My suggestion would be to order it, but to talk to your steward about it on the first day (if you are ordering it for a later day) so that it is well coordinated.

Our cruise began on 1/2/10 and the note I had authored along with the champagne was already in the room (along with a second complimentary bottle because we sailed CC) . On the 7th, my DH's birthday, the rose petals, the swans and the cake showed up. I had ordered the strawberries with the package, but the cake was SO GOOD, we didn't complain.

It was worth the cost in my opinion - I just wish the execution had been better.

Hi everyone! My fiance and I will be on the Solstice celebrating our honeymoon on March 21st. We're really excited and really looking forward to making this trip as romantic as possible (we have two little ones at home, which makes it hard to have romantic moments). I was looking at purchasing the Celebrity Classic Romance package that includes a bottle of champagne, rose petals on the bed and some chocolate covered strawberries in our cabin on a night that we choose. Has anyone purchased this package before? Is it worth it? There are also two more expensive packages that offer a better quality champagne and one night in a specialty restaurant. Is it worth the upgrade?

Your help is appreciated.:)

Hi,

Our son sent us this pkg in Jun on the Solstice.It was delivered 2 days late . Our son sent us an e-mail asking how we liked it-we didn't because it never arrived. Son was given a run around by Celebrity regarding its delivery. Once it arrived it was nice but not overwhelming. My advice order a bottle of champagne & the strawberries from room service.

Carole

Archived