On Board booking

LN50

We have an open booking which we made on our first cruise, we have now used this to book again for a cruise in May.

We have now seen another cruise that we would like to do in June. This is a longer cruise and is more money. I just wondered if it would be possible to swap the open booking from the May cruise to the June cruise. We will still go on the May cruise.

Okay... Next time we will book more open bookings while onboard... our mistake but we did not realise that we would be back so soon. (cannot stay away.... we are hooked now) :D

Has anyone had any experience of being able to swap the 5% discount or is this not possible.

Any advice appreciated. :)

Linda

My understanding is that you can change once with no problem and without losing the extra 5% discount. We changed ships for the November crossing. Our travel agent handled it and was told that it could be done once and include the additional onboard discount.

Ginger

Why not just leave an onboard booking when you go in May and apply it to the June cruise,if Seabourn are willing.What does your TA say?

Do you mean that I would book at the current price and then buy an on board booking and apply that after I had paid the final bill? I would not have thought they would do that, but will ask.

TA said that I can swap the onboard booking to the higher value cruise so that is good news.

Thank you

Archived