E-mails from Carnival

chadci

In a previous thread I mentioned that I had gotten a call from Carnival the day I booked. I didn't know it was them so I didn't answer. The next morning our booking was cancelled so I called and they got it all fixed and it's good to go now.

I've only gotten 1 e-mail from them and that was when the booking was initally cancelled... so I know they have my e-mail adress. I never got one to confirm the booking or anything else. Is that normal?

I've been checking our booking on the website daily just to be sure nothing else has gone bonkers like the first day.

Hi,

I have booked via phone and got a confirmation email a few minutes later. But perhaps they did it because I am from Germany and I could book online because of my german Amex Credit Card. So I think, if you find your booking on the website, everything will be ok.

Happy cruising!

Whenever we book a cruise, we also get a confirmation e-mail almost immediately. I print out a copy, and also save the e-mail. Anytime we "pay down" the amount we owe, we also get an e-mail stating the new balance. I would call up, make sure your e-mail is on file with them, and ask them to send a confirmed booking e-mail to you, just so you can have a hard copy of something. Also, print a copy of your booking page as it shows on line, just in case.

Ditto. I always book direct, usually by phone after doing my own research. A confirmation email is automatically generated when the reservation is ended on their side. I've received mine within minutes after booking.

I also print it out and save it to a folder.

In a previous thread I mentioned that I had gotten a call from Carnival the day I booked. I didn't know it was them so I didn't answer. The next morning our booking was cancelled so I called and they got it all fixed and it's good to go now.

I've only gotten 1 e-mail from them and that was when the booking was initally cancelled... so I know they have my e-mail adress. I never got one to confirm the booking or anything else. Is that normal?

I've been checking our booking on the website daily just to be sure nothing else has gone bonkers like the first day.

Try calling them to confirm. Somehow when I booked myself they only e-mailed my husband who normally books and pays all the time eventhough I made all the arrangements. I gave them my e-mail address and information also, but I never heard a word. He forwards any e-mails to me now but for some reason they will not reply back to me:confused: .

Well, I know they have the proper e-mail address, I just got this message

Dear Chad,

Thank you for choosing Golden Fleece Steakhouse for your dining.

Your reservation request for 2 Guests at 7.30pm on May 23rd,2010 is confirmed.

We look forward to serving you!

Tina Iloska

• 3 weeks later...

The past 2 that I've booked on line, without human intervention, I never received email confirmations for. I checked the bookings and everything was fine, so I never called for an email. I do print the screen with the pricing info that reflects my deposit.

The past 2 that I've booked on line, without human intervention, I never received email confirmations for. I checked the bookings and everything was fine, so I never called for an email. I do print the screen with the pricing info that reflects my deposit.

Same here, our current crusie I booked on 12/15/09 and just today (1/27/10) recevied a cabin confirmation email. Not sure if these are auto generated based on sail date (our sail date is 5/15/10).

Same here, our current crusie I booked on 12/15/09 and just today (1/27/10) recevied a cabin confirmation email. Not sure if these are auto generated based on sail date (our sail date is 5/15/10).

Our sail date is about a week after yours, however, our cruise is not quite paid off. I don't expect an assignment until it is... right?

Archived