Weather May 2010

cruise love

Hi

I am going on the Eclipe on May 7 to the Russia and Scandinavia and I am wondering how cold will it be

Check out http://www.wunderground.com and then find the "trip planner" option. You can put in your dates and it will tell you the past few years of averages on those exact dates. It's a very good site.

I think you are looking at some cool temps. We went in the middle of July, peak season, and it was just pleasant every day.

Check out http://www.wunderground.com and then find the "trip planner" option. You can put in your dates and it will tell you the past few years of averages on those exact dates. It's a very good site.

I think you are looking at some cool temps. We went in the middle of July, peak season, and it was just pleasant every day.

All the weather predictions will change once global warming hits.

Hi

I am going on the Eclipe on May 7 to the Russia and Scandinavia and I am wondering how cold will it be

Hello - We are on your cruise and have wondered the same question. Decided to leave the decision of what to pack until about mid April but will be prepared for layering as the weather could be very changeable. The cut back on the luggage allowance will be a real challenge as to what to take!

Have you signed up for our Connections Party on Roll Call? We would be happy to have you join us - there's a lot of information available on the various ports we visit as well as sharing excursions etc.

We are all looking forward to a great cruise.:)

Joyce A

Archived