How does Labadee compare to CocoCay

They're both beautiful beachs. Labadee is a bit rockier in places....the designated "swim" areas are fine, but there are non-access beach areas----pretty to look at, but not suitable for wading! But that's ok---there are plenty of entry points to the water.

Coco Cay is an island. Labadee is a beach on the northern coast of Haiti. It is not an "island". Labadee is now a docked port and has a zip-line and rollercoaster.

The other activites are the same, the lunch is the same.....aside from location, everything is very similar!

I haven't been to CocoCay so I can't comment 100% on this, but I can say that Labadee was my favorite. Granted the nicest beach is now suite access only, it's still a beautiful stop and one I will always be happy to get off the ship at. :D

I haven't been to CocoCay so I can't comment 100% on this, but I can say that Labadee was my favorite. Granted the nicest beach is now suite access only, it's still a beautiful stop and one I will always be happy to get off the ship at. :D

What part is suite only? We have been there 4 times and I love the beach there, hoping it's not my fav one!

What part is suite only? We have been there 4 times and I love the beach there' date=' hoping it's not my fav one![/quote']

Barefoot Beach is now restricted to suite guests only.

Hideaway Beach is gone (where the new pier was built).

Sadly it appears those were two of the best ones on Labadee....:(

Hi, been to Coco Cay 5 times and Labadee once. First off with the new pier, Labadee is much better. I HATE when it is windy and they can't run the tenders. Really can't snorkel in Labadee off the beach, as in Coco Cay. The beaches are similar in both places a little more rocky in Labadee. Both has the same lunch. Labadee has the zip line ($85) and the coaster ($15). We did the coaster and thought it was a fair price. Both places have something different to offer, if you like to snorkel than Coco Cay is the place, if you want to be more adventurious then Labadee is the place, and if you want to lay on a beach then either is your place!

Schwimm

love labadee...we there the end of november, first ship to dock there! there are many changes to the beaches but there are still plenty of spots to sit back and relax.

RCI "created" more swim areas to replace the ones they took for the docks and cabanas.

Archived