"Your Ticket to Dine" Now Available Fleet-Wide

pintessential

I just spoke with NCL and they have absolutely no word right now when or "IF" this will be returning :(

My understanding is that recently some sailings the restaurants are so full that many passengers cannot even get reservations unless they are Suite passengers so to sell at a cheaper price makes no sense. I think several months ago people were not spending on board like NCL would like but in recent months spending has started to increase. This is why I think this experiment ended quickly.

Is Teppanyaki included in any of the combos? I really want to try that out next year when we go on the Pearl. This will be our first NCL cruise for our 10th anniversary in AK.

During the test program the Teppanyaki was not included. It seems the program is not back and might not be back. The Teppanyaki is one that we always do on our cruises, try it I think you will enjoy it.

Will this be available on POA also? Do you have to have already paid final payment before being given the offer?

Once again, this was an experimental program, was never offered on all the ships (the title of this thread is flat out incorrect), isn't currently offered on any NCL ship, and for all anyone knows may never be offered again.

Archived