First time cruiser - Who else should get tipped on my trip?

We're leaving this weekend for our first cruise. I'm trying to figure out how much cash I will need to have for misc. tips along the way. We are doing MTD, so the bulk of my tips are covered already. I'm just trying to figure out who else along the way will need to be tipped and how much I need to give.

We are flying into Houston and will take a private shuttle to the Hotel Galvez where we will stay one night. Then we'll have the shuttle from the hotel to the port on Sunday. We have booked three excursions through RCI. Then we will return to the airport via RCL shuttle at the end of the cruise. So, who can help me out? Who else gets tipped from the time I leave my home airport to the time I return home?

Thanks so much for any help!

progress.gif

if your goin the night before you'll need to tip the people at the hotel, the people that get you to the hotel, the people that get you to the ship, the people that take your luggage from you at the terminal, people on the ship, and people on any excursions you might take. that should cover most of it....

Archived