Blue Lagoon Private Island Getaway Excursion

stella2626

If I just want to do the beach and snorkling, is it possible to just do a walk up? Or do I have to book in advance?

Thanks,

KC

Unless you have a large group or family, most days you can just walk up and pay at the window at Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. YOu must show up 30 minutes prior to the ferry departure.

I tried to book a sea lion excursion directly with Blue Lagoon only to find out that they are all booked the day The Epic will be docked. Blue Lagoon mentioned that I should contact the cruise ship as many of the reservations are held thru The Epic. I did that and even booking through Epic it's completely booked. I then contacted Atlantis to do the sea lion excursion there, but the times they offer it are before our ship even docks so it's not an option.

I then tried booking the dolphin swim at blue lagoon (where they push your feet and you "fly" through the water) and that is also booked completely full.

I ended up reserving the regular dolphin encounter where you just 'hug' them because there was nothing left. I asked Blue Lagoon if I could go on a waiting list to get the sea lion excursion, but they don't take a waiting list so we're out of luck. It's a little disappointing, but I'm sure it'll still be a ton of fun, just kinda had our hearts set on the sea lion thing..... wish there was a way to still do it...

My advice is to book early!!!

Just so you know.

You can still go over and check out the Sea Lions in their enclosure when you finish your Dolphin Encounter....

It was pretty fun just watching them clowning in their pool between encounters... (plus they have two new pups there now)

Bill

I tried to book a sea lion excursion directly with Blue Lagoon only to find out that they are all booked the day The Epic will be docked. Blue Lagoon mentioned that I should contact the cruise ship as many of the reservations are held thru The Epic. I did that and even booking through Epic it's completely booked. I then contacted Atlantis to do the sea lion excursion there, but the times they offer it are before our ship even docks so it's not an option.

I then tried booking the dolphin swim at blue lagoon (where they push your feet and you "fly" through the water) and that is also booked completely full.

I ended up reserving the regular dolphin encounter where you just 'hug' them because there was nothing left. I asked Blue Lagoon if I could go on a waiting list to get the sea lion excursion, but they don't take a waiting list so we're out of luck. It's a little disappointing, but I'm sure it'll still be a ton of fun, just kinda had our hearts set on the sea lion thing..... wish there was a way to still do it...

My advice is to book early!!!

Can you give me the number that you call. Thank you.

• 8 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Sweet Carolina Girl said:

Hi! We are there in April. We are doing the stingray excursion. Wanted to see if the aqua park is included with that. We have 2 young ones, the beach would be just fine with them, but I wanted to see if it was an option or not. Do you know if it is included? Thanks. 

Hi Sweet Carolina Girl,

Not sure what you mean by "aqua park."  Do you mean just the lagoon in general, for recreational activity?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 10:59 AM, JAFM said:

Hi Sweet Carolina Girl,

Not sure what you mean by "aqua park."  Do you mean just the lagoon in general, for recreational activity?

I was under the impression that there was an area that has water toys etc. most people are referring to it as an aqua park. Is this incorrect?

On 3/9/2019 at 7:59 AM, Sweet Carolina Girl said:

I was under the impression that there was an area that has water toys etc. most people are referring to it as an aqua park. Is this incorrect?

Ah, I understand now.  The aqua park is part of the island's general activities and does not require any additional cost to use.  There is a bar there, by the gift shop, so if you want to enjoy some adult beverages, bring money.

Have a great time next month!