Dine Around

mississauga

Read this on another thread. As I did not want to hijack on that thread, thought I would ask here as a separate topic. What is it? Is it on all ships now?

It's called Ticket to Dine. There was one report about it now going fleetwide, be it seems that instead it's still being tested on the Pearl and Star only. You can easily find some threads about it on this board--in short, they bundle some of the optional dining room and give you a discount

It is a way to prepay for dinner on Norwegian ships, they would rather you buy dinner than expect it included in your cruise price.

Nice spin. Dinner is still included in your cruise price (as I'm sure you are aware)...these are optional rooms like the Bistro, Steakhouse, texmex etc--many (dare I say most) cruise lines offer these types of things now

Read this on another thread. As I did not want to hijack on that thread, thought I would ask here as a separate topic. What is it? Is it on all ships now?

Actually, what the poster in the thread you quoted meant by "dine around" was that they liked to "dine around" in the various available restaurants so the Ticket to Dine program would allow them to keep doing that while saving them some money.

Actually, what the poster in the thread you quoted meant by "dine around" was that they liked to "dine around" in the various available restaurants so the Ticket to Dine program would allow them to keep doing that while saving them some money.

Ok, so can someone explain the Ticket to Dine program? Do you pay a set amount and go to any pay restaurants or do you pay a discounted price and have coupons to go to certain reastaurants?

Canadiantwosome, since you mentioned it in the other thread, could you explain please?

Ok, so can someone explain the Ticket to Dine program? Do you pay a set amount and go to any pay restaurants or do you pay a discounted price and have coupons to go to certain reastaurants?

Canadiantwosome, since you mentioned it in the other thread, could you explain please?

You have it correct. You pay a discounted price and get coupons to go to certain restaurants.

3 Restaurant Package costs $40

4 Restaurant Package costs $48

5 Restaurant Package costs $60

For example:

1. 3 Restaurant visits ($40):

$25 Cagney’s

$15 Bistro or Asian

$10 Italian or Tex Mex

_____

$50 Package Value

You Save $10

2. 4 Restaurant visits ($48)