Any Cruisers Out There FRom San Antonio, Texas???

How many of you out there live in San Antonio? I see many cities (Dallas & Houston included) getting together to talk about cruising and meeting others. You may even see someone you already know! Probably an annual party would so.

Would you be interested in something like this?

Hi TXSailor

Hope you'll join us in gettintg together when we get a few more folks.

We are native San Antonioians. We love our city and want to meet people who love to cruise.

Are you interested?

Let me know.

I'm thinking late summer/early fall for our meet and mingle.

We'd like to get a few more people.

We were on Rahpsody and Summit. Loved them both. Love sailing out of Galvez. Now we also have Celebrity Cruise Line there. And NCL is out of Houston. So many options. Way back when, there were none!

Keep in touch, and thanks for signing in!

Lois

Count us as another from San Antonio! Seems there are more of us out there somewhere!

JB

Sun Viking 8/83,Premier 8/86

Disney 8/01, Rhapsody 8/03, Monarch 12/03, Splendour 4/04,

UPCOMING CRUISES:

Enchantment of the Seas 9/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;9;23;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Rhapsody of the Seas 11/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;11;21;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Radiance of the Seas 5/05 - Alaska

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ffd700&cdt=2005;5;7;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Mariner of the Seas 10/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;10;2;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

sailor moon,

Glad you found us.

There seems to be getting more interest!

It will be great to meet everyone in the future.

Are you interested in getting together somewhere

down the line?

Lois

Hi Lois and JB:

Yes, you can count us in. We love to cruise, even though we just went on our 1st cruise a couple of weeks ago. We are going again on the Rhapsody on June 6,2004, July 11,2004 and Dec.5,2004. We are also thinking about doing the 12-night Panama Canal cruise on Celebrity's Galaxy in Feb.2005.

Regards,

Fausto

TXsailor/Fausto

It has been confirmed.

You have become one of us. Addicted to cruising. Admit it, you're among friends.

3 cruises in 3 months...lucky guy. Same itinerary?

We were on Splendour Panama Canal last year. Very interesting!

Ship had problems and could not go to Costa Rica. And I was really looking forward to going on the Zip Line! Maybe some other cruise.

We're glad you can help us celebrate our first party/dinner/whatever, whenever.

Thanks,

Lois

Sounds good to us. Fall would be great! La Fogata..... icon_biggrin.gif

JB

UPCOMING CRUISES:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;9;23;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;11;21;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ffd700&cdt=2005;5;7;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;10;2;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Hello, everyone,

Here are three more confirmed cruise lovers. My husband, son, and I last sailed on the Rhapsody in Sept. 03 and are booked for the 23 Jan 05 sailing. I love only having to drive to Galveston and getting on the ship icon_smile.gif

Cathy

Two more from San Antonio!!! We live in the Stone Oak area. Are booked for early Sept to Alaska on the Serenade of the Seas. Then in December we are going on our first Princess cruise on the "Grand" out of Galveston. In April we're booked on Celebrity's Galaxy out of Galveston.

Until we set sail to Alaska on the Serenade of The Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;09;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Hi everyone, Were a family from New Braunfels so I guess thats close enough! We were on the Splendour in March and I am going on the Sovereign for my birthday in October with the girls. Nice to see my neighbors on here.

ruskatab, when were you on the Splendour? We were also on the Splendour in March. The st thru the 6th. We had a great time! We always spend the 4th of July up by New Braunfels. We stay on the Guadalupe River in Sattler.

Julie

mjcrober@yahoo.com

Fantasy 12/03

Splendour of the Seas 3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;11;8;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600  until our first time on Princess

Grand Princess 11/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;7;30;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600  until our family cruise

Ecstasy 7/05

Hi Julie, were were on the Splendour the week after you..sorry we missed you! We were at the river today for a graduation and the river was nice. This town gets pretty crazy and crowded in the summer.

Lois: I admit it, I'm addicted to cruising!!!!

I feel as though I should kick myself in the rear for taking so long at discovering the cruise lifestyle. I have taken many great vacations to Hawaii,Europe and the Caribbean, etc... and my first cruise on the Rhapsody blew them all away. This was the first time I have ever felt as though I got my money's worth plus more on a vacation. When we returned from the cruise, I was relaxed and felt extremely satisfied about the vacation. I rarely felt this way on all of my previous vacations. This cruise even beat the RVing lifestyle for me. I love RVing...have a custom 1964 GM Bus I travel in, but cruising is so much more fun and exciting....more expensive than RVing though icon_smile.gif

Fausto

Hi, there, everyone,

We live in northwest San Antonio, not too far from Sea World. La Fogata would be just fine for us for a get together as we all love Mexican food.

We loved our voyage on the Rhapsody in Sept. 03. My DH and I both felt rested and relaxed when we were done and our son thoroughly enjoyed the teens' program. Can't wait for Jan. 05 when we sail on her again.

Hi everyone. My husband and I are from San Antonio, live in the Medical Center area. We haven't cruised from Galveston yet, but are planning our next one from there, just not quite sure when. We cruised Southern Caribbean on Monarch of the Seas in Oct. 99 and Circle the Caribbean on Grandeur of the Seas in March 2002. Haven't cruised since then - as we brought home a "little souvenir" from the Grandeur - a beautiful baby boy and future cruiser! Would love to meet other cruising fanatics from S.A. -please keep in touch. And La Fogata sounds great to me!

It sounds like we will have a good size group for the San Antonio contingent! I vote that we look at October for our Meet and Mingle at La Fogata. We need to pick a date at time gets closer.

JB

UPCOMING CRUISES:

alecsmom,

Welcome to our world. It seems to be turning into a beautiful board.

Did you ever think there were so many of us?? I'm sure more are coming from other cruise lines.

We're in the Medical Center area also.

So you're the couple I see on TV doing those Disney commercials!LOL

In my opinion, 3-4 years old is about the right time. Check with their site and you will probably find all the answers.

Lois

salior moon

October is the prefect for great weather and great Mexican Food. Hey, that's great anytime!

I'll get to all the other cruise lines (26 of them) and let them know.

I'll look into Oct. weekends at La Fogata. If you can get the "new" building that would be great. I hope we can handle lots of folks, as I'm sure more will be signing up as time goes by.

I remember eating there when it was only a little gas station! Go figure.

Take care,

Lois

Hello cruzzer...MrNobody checking in with you. I am in Austin but grew up in S.A. and have some rental property there. Do I qualify?? I'm in San Antonio several times a month so if I do qualify just name the time and the place and we will be there.

Well, I'm from San Antonio. Actually, Boerne part-time since I own a business there!!! 8 times on Celebrity but going for my second on RCCL's Adventure of the Seas in October. Bit nervous about it since the first 5 day RCCL cruise to the Bahamas (a freebie) was a disaster. Celebrity has spoiled me rotten. But I'm willing to give RCCL another run. Was looking for different island, etc. Got to venture in life. There's five of us!! Can't wait ...it's been 2-1/2 years since last cruise and I'm ready to go!!!

MrNobody,

Of course you are and yours are included! You started the Texas Cruisers!!!

I have heard from a woman 200 miles west of SA. Another couple will probably be coming from Pt. Comfort, Texas south of us. I have to get the map for that one.

As you may have seen sailor moon's idea of Oct. @ La Fogata (if we can get the room), dates will be announced.

Lois

Archived