Thank you

1girln3boys

To everyone that gave me advise for planning the Girl Scout cruise. We have decided to wait 1 more year and do it next summer. That way we save more money and the girls will be a year older. That way they can do the older group for the activities. Also waiting a year will give us a lower rate so we can book in May for next summer and the moms will be able to save up and go also. All of your advise was really helpful so thank you.

I have appreciated the info you have posted on your Triumph cruise and answers to some of my questions -- I looked for a review of your cruise -- did you post one?

I checked your roll call and found one from the gal from New Orleans with lots of links and videos -- great help.

Just curious if you had posted one that I could not locate as I'd be interested in your review. :)

I have appreciated the info you have posted on your Triumph cruise and answers to some of my questions -- I looked for a review of your cruise -- did you post one?

I checked your roll call and found one from the gal from New Orleans with lots of links and videos -- great help.

Just curious if you had posted one that I could not locate as I'd be interested in your review. :)

No I haven't posted one. I'm not a good writer and it wouldn't be very interesting. My hubby wants to post one but hasn't had time to do so yet. He's a great writer and would make it a lot more interesting. I'll try to post something though if he doesn't do it.

Archived