First silversea cruise! need a little help!

l1lpc

:confused::confused:

Hi everyone, Myself and my partner will be cruising silversea for the first time 20may2010 silver spirit. We would really like to know is there any types of alcohol onboard you have to pay for? such as chamagne?:)

Thankyou very much for your reply... We are both very much looking forward this cruise! also is it worth while to make dinner reservations once we board ship ? As on our last cruises there has been set dining times? which i did not like too much!

Spirit was great, and we are booked again for November 6. I did a blog with lots of pics at luxurycruiseandland.com and am working on my trip report. I'm trying to cover a lot, so I have not finished.

Now that everyone can board at noon, I don't know if they will wait till 3 for the meal res the first day. Actually, when I boarded, I was not able to make them until about 6:30, but it was the first revenue sailing. I was there at 2:30 and then every half hour after. Normally on the other ships, it has been as duct tape indicated, about 3 p.m. Do go first thing, especially for Seishin.

Archived