Island Princess May 21, 2005

hoalahapa

Hello everyone,

For the past few months I have been reading these messages boards and have learned alot. The info that I received from the boards helped me to pick my cruise.

My husband and I are going to Alaska (with Land tour 13T)May 21, 2005 on the Island Princess. I would love to hear from other people that will be traveling on the same trip.

I have seen many messages about roll calls, but have not yet seen one with regards to this cruise.

We are from San Diego, CA and we will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversay with a vow renewal on the ship.

Any insighter info or help would be great. It would be great fun to start chatting with other people who will be traveling too. We are now trying to decide and pick our land trips at the ships ports.

I also will be posting this message on the Princess Cruises thread as well!

Thanks all and this is a great way to gain info!

Pam

Hi, I saw your post about the Island Princess 5/21 Cruise. The wife and I will be on the same Cruise, with a tour as well (17N). We too are celebrating our 25th anniversary...a little early it's not 'til August, but we're celebrating just the same. Some people get upset when other people use this thread for Roll Calls. So I'll chat with you on the Roll Call site. I started a thread over on the Princess Roll Call board, but it wasn't getiing any hits, last I checked, so it's probably buried on page 10 or 11 by now. I will check and bump it up if it's buried.

Since your tour includes the Natural History tour, be CERTAIN this is what you want??? NOT likely any wildlife and only 16 miles into the park out of the 90. Just be informed there are other options available that will offer much more wildlife viewing opportunities and significant scenery. Especially Polychrome Pass is just too spectacular to miss.

Archived