Noise In Deck 10 Cabins Liberty Of Seas from Deck 11

bennob66

We are looking to book a cabin in "L" grade on deck 10 of the Liberty Of The Seas. We have the option of cabins 1285 1671 1675 1677 1375 1531 . I am concerned there will be noise from the deck above as it has the Windjammer Restaurant down one end and the Pools and Solarium up the other on Deck 11. Would this be a problem as I have heard so many times of the decks being sprayed down during the night with high presssure hoses. As an alternative we can choose 8361 8685 8483 or 8515 instead. We did think of a Promenade Cabin but as we go to sleep early we did not like the idea of the noise from the area keeping us up. Any feedback?

If possible it's always best to try to book a cabin that has other cabins above and below it. That said sometimes the only cabins available in a category may be directly under the pool/public area. If given the choice I would always choose the cabin NOT directly under public space.

We are looking to book a cabin in "L" grade on deck 10 of the Liberty Of The Seas. We have the option of cabins 1285 1671 1675 1677 1375 1531 . I am concerned there will be noise from the deck above as it has the Windjammer Restaurant down one end and the Pools and Solarium up the other on Deck 11. Would this be a problem as I have heard so many times of the decks being sprayed down during the night with high presssure hoses. As an alternative we can choose 8361 8685 8483 or 8515 instead. We did think of a Promenade Cabin but as we go to sleep early we did not like the idea of the noise from the area keeping us up. Any feedback?
I had a GTY on Independence [identical to Liberty], and ended up with an inside on deck 10 under the Windjammer. I was fearful of noise, but was happily surprised that I heard NOTHING all week. I have had a Promenade on Deck 7, and the only time I heard anything from the Promenade was during the Parades [when we had the curtains open, and were watching the parade and trying to hear the music]. I will note that we had a connecting door [to strangers] in our PR and we did hear their TV through the door. So now my thinking is to worry more about connecting doors than about the Windjammer [at least on Freedom class] or the Promenade. But I've never been under the pool, nor under a suite with a piano, so my judgment is still out on those.

Thom

We stayed in Cabin 1577 on the Explorer of the Seas which is under the Pool Bar. We were worried about noise as well. We never heard any noise. One night they had a pool deck party right above us...........we were tired and decided to go to bed hoping we would not be disturbed because people were dancing and the band was playing. We never heard anything. Neither did our friends who were in a balcony cabin across the hall from us.

Promenade cabins on Deck 8 are the quiet ones. They are far enough from the Deck 5 sounds that you won't hear them.

Archived