Scubagirl or anyone: 5 ships in port; too crowded for Atlantis?

NJCruiser23

Scubagirl or anyone else,

We are going to be in Nassau on July 7 and it looks like 4 other ships will be with us. We will be on the Miracle. Do you think it will be crazy crowded at Atlantis? My kids would like to go back to Atlantis, but if there are going to be that many ships it may not be worth it. I was also thinking of going with Stuart cove snorkeling that day. Opinions, everyone??? Thanks. :)

Scubagirl or anyone else,

We are going to be in Nassau on July 7 and it looks like 4 other ships will be with us. We will be on the Miracle. Do you think it will be crazy crowded at Atlantis? My kids would like to go back to Atlantis, but if there are going to be that many ships it may not be worth it. I was also thinking of going with Stuart cove snorkeling that day. Opinions, everyone??? Thanks. :)

if you're timing is good for stuart cove.. go with it.

Atlantis is in full swing in july.. and 5 ships (plus one or two that are not posted on those calendars is a crowd.

Thank You, I found out there are 3 ships including ours in port.

The cruise tt website is informative, but not always complete. It does not show several ships on the roster, including Bahamas Celebration and the mega ship.. Oasis of the sea.

Use it as a guide, not the bible.

NJ,

If it helps, we were just in Nassau. CruiseTT said there would be 4 ships in port so I was also a little worried about crowds. There were 4 ships but one ship had been there overnight and left early in the morning. We went to Atlantis and it was not crowded at all. Atlantis is massive so it can takes lots of people. Our tablemates walked around town and they didn't think it was crowded either. Maybe July is different but I don't think you will have any problems.

I would vote for Stuart Cove though, if it works with your itinerary. We haven't snorkeled with them yet but I've only heard good things about them. One of these we're going to try them out!

I am glad the Oasis is in port in a way I would like to see it in person, well as much as you can see from the dock. We already ordered our day passes for the Hilton for April so that is what we will do from when we dock to about 5 then we plan to go to the ship to eat and then maybe take a ferry over to Atlantis to look around at night, we have seen it but our grandkids have not and I am hoping we can get into the digs as posted for free they would enjoy that.

Archived