Do they ever "max" out a stateroom?

tazcat70

We wanted to rebook an aft wraparound on the Legend for our next cruise. Had one last time with our 4 year old and it was great!. We now have an infant as well and were told we could not wheel a crib into the room unless the room was designated as holding four passengers. If it has bunks for four we can roll a crib in and not use the 4th bunk; but you can't roll a crib into a cabin that holds three and use it as the 4th bunk. Bummer.... Hope this helps. Bill.

All ships built before year 2000 allow rollaways ... so on those ships you could theroretically add another person. (of course it has to be designated for a rollaway, whcih would show on the TA links of the cabins, but would not show on the deck plans)

Legend is a newer ship so no you cant unless the bed shows on the deck plans.

People keep posting as if there is some mystery here and posting well on this ship I could or couldnt as if that answers the question

thats not exactly true. On the older ships that allow 5 to a cabin, a rollaway can be added, so you need to check on the TA links to see which cabins allow a rollaway.

Thats why I kept asking the OP which ship she was on. Without that bit of important info, no one knows if she can or cannot put a rollaway in the cabin.

What I *meant* was that they can't just randomly add a person. That Carnival has, and means, whatever they say as far as number of people per cabin. And that it's for a reason, not just to inconveinence people. ;)

What I *meant* was that they can't just randomly add a person. That Carnival has, and means, whatever they say as far as number of people per cabin. And that it's for a reason, not just to inconveinence people. ;)

I know ... and the OP repeatedly hasnt provided the information on which ship they are asking about :rolleyes: so its impossible to actually answer the question ...even last night all they said was they are calling.

Archived