Excursions on NCL.com

schecter

Hi Guys,

Over a month ago I booked an excursion for nassau on ncl.com. It never showed up on my itinerary though, but whenever I looked on the excursions page while logged in to myncl our names showed up under the excursion. I paid the final payment last week and now our names are gone. I tried rebooking them through myncl but now after I click on "proceed to checkout" it says " this excursion is no longer available". Any ideas as to what might be happening with it?? Could it just be that we're about 71 days before sailing and out e docs are at pending? It's really worrying me as the excursion is for Atlantis and we're dying to go to it.

Cheers,

Schec'

In the contact us link on the NCL page there is a phone number to contact the shore excursion desk (which might be difficult to do with you being across the pond). The other option is to email them. Since the website update everything is kind of screwy on there (we have two cabins booked and I can view the info for one but not for the other).

I agree that you should call them. Last year we tried to book the Atlantis Aquadventure excursion on the website and we kept having simular problems and at one point we got the same message. We booked something else but after we boarded the ship a member of our party asked about Atlantis as that was the main excursion we wanted and they had released more tickets but you had to ask to get them. Good luck.

I concur that calling the shorex desk will be your best bet. We've been on 4 NCL cruises (our 5th will be this year :D) and we've run into two problems that were quickly handled efficiently and professionally by the shore excursion folks. One time we preordered our Rome tour to be with English speaking guides and we were somehow placed with the French grouping and this past September our tour was no longer showing up at all on the shorex web page. Regarding the former we were changed over and regarding the latter the operator told me that the tour was most definately still on and she apologized for the other error.

I too have found gitches with the new website - but some of them are carry overs from the old one - for me the PGMIL discount (prior military discount) was not calculating to the listed 10%.

Good luck and if you cannot call them, then write to them. I have always been met with wonderful folks at NCL who have always gone the extra mile to resolve my issues.

Regarding your specific tour - I will offer up this one tidbit. Generally speaking we use NCL's shorex's - this is our comfort zone. However, on our very first NCL cruise we also visited Nassau - we didn't arrive there until the evening however. We went right outside the gate to the port and independently took a taxi over to Atlantis. We couldn't have "the tour" as it was at night but I just wanted to throw that out for you. Most importantly however....

Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived