Super Shuttle - Blue Van

hvbaskey

Has anyone tried the Super Shuttle (Blue Van) when transporting between hotels and airports ?

I am thinking of booking the Super Shuttle from Long Beach to LAX - and just wondering if anyone has experienced their service ? i.e., reliable, etc.

We use them quite regularly when we fly out of Miami. Their pricing structure is very reasonable and we have never missed a flight. Super Shuttle in my area is very reliable. ;)

Thank you ! The pricing was very reasonable ($16 pp) - so I was a bit leary - but the web site seemed very professional - so thought I would bring the question to the Cruise Critics, of course ;)

The QM directed me to a Town Car service at $ 55 (car load) - but the Shuttle Service is even a better deal ... as long as I make it to the airport in time - I am happy :)

Heather

Is there any difference between Primetime Shuttle and SuperShuttle? They both appear to provide transportation between LAX and the cruise terminals at Long Beach and San Pedro. I'm most interested in such things as reliability, cleanliness, courtesy, safe driving, etc.

We just cruised out of Long Beach over Thanksgiving. We were very concerned how we would get from LAX to the Queen Mary where we stayed. Finally we asked the people at the QM and they suggested the Super Shuttle. It worked out great. Pam

Hello, I live here in Long Beach and have used Super Shuttle to get to and from LAX , and they are convienent and relialble. I don't use it from LB airport because I am just 10 minutes from there and have a neighbor drop me off there, but I am sure you can get Super Shuttle from LB airport.

By the was LB airport is so much nicer to fly in and out of than LAX , good choice :)

Cori

I live in L.A. and have used both Super Shuttle and Prime Time shuttle. I prefer Super Shuttle. They are a little more then Prime Time but the two times that I used Prime Time (vs. about 8 times for Super) the drivers for PT seemed less unprofessional and were "scary" drivers unlike my experience with SS. BOTH have always been on time - actually early on occasion and I have either made it to the airports (LAX and LGB) or the ports (San Pedro and Long Beach) with time to spare.

Steve Hayes

Has anyone tried the Super Shuttle (Blue Van) when transporting between hotels and airports ?

I am thinking of booking the Super Shuttle from Long Beach to LAX - and just wondering if anyone has experienced their service ? i.e., reliable, etc.

Archived