How Formal???

lovenlife

Ok I leave out on the Valor on Jan 31st. I have not been on a cruise for about 8 years. Last time, for the formal nights my husband wore a tux and I wore a very formal dress. However, from my understanding the standards are a bit relaxed now and that most people are not as formal. This was my favorite part of the cruise because I dont get to dress up like that very often, however I do not want to be over dressed on this trip. Sooooo how should I dress in order to fit in???:confused:

I found that on our cruise last week, no matter how you dressed, you will fit in. Many were in suits and tuxs, women wore ball gowns and cocktail dresses, or just a nice pants suit.

Then you had those who didn't care and were very (too) casual.

If I were doing elegant night again I would feel comfortable wearing anything from business casual to formal.

Dress how you want. You won't stand out in any case.

Ok I leave out on the Valor on Jan 31st. I have not been on a cruise for about 8 years. Last time, for the formal nights my husband wore a tux and I wore a very formal dress. However, from my understanding the standards are a bit relaxed now and that most people are not as formal. This was my favorite part of the cruise because I dont get to dress up like that very often, however I do not want to be over dressed on this trip. Sooooo how should I dress in order to fit in???:confused:

You won't be in the majority in a tux, but you won't be alone either.

This was my favorite part of the cruise because I dont get to dress up like that very often, however I do not want to be over dressed on this trip. Sooooo how should I dress in order to fit in???:confused:

We do like dressing up also For us thats me in a suit and tie matching the evening gown my GF will be wearing

The longer the cruise the more formal for us

youll see dockers to tuxes

Archived