Smoking on Silversea

Shay123

Hi,

I was all set to book a cruise on Silver Cloud when I noticed that they still allow smoking in the cabins. That is a real turn off to me. Has anyone else had a problem with this? I imagine they clean the rooms quite well but it is so hard to get rid of that smell. Has anyone been bothered by someone smoking in the next cabin?

Thank you for any feedback.

Shay

Hi, I was all set to book a cruise on Silver Cloud when I noticed that they still allow smoking in the cabins. That is a real turn off to me. Has anyone else had a problem with this? I imagine they clean the rooms quite well but it is so hard to get rid of that smell. Has anyone been bothered by someone smoking in the next cabin? Thank you for any feedback. Shay

Hi Shay123

If u do a search in this forum for 'smoking', u will find many posts about it. I have cruised once on SS, and did not find it a problem. I noticed the smell of smoke in the Bar but it did not concern me too much.

I don't like the smell of smoke but I don't make a huge issue out of it and am certainly not going to stop cruising on SS because of it.

Cheers

Jennifer (ging466)

Archived