How do you get the Soda card

texasnana

We were able to purchase it online as an enhancement to our reservation. In that case, will my husband's Ship/Sail Pass (I forget what they are called) have a special code/marker on it?

I booked it early to save time asking for it at the kiosk, so hopefully we don't have to still go there and get settled...

Has anyone booked it before boarding? How does it work? When do you get the special cup?

This is for a 7 night cruise.

The cost of a fountain soda package is determined by the length of your stay, with an average daily cost of 6.00 USD for Adults and 4.00 USD for Children*. (*Child prices available for kids under 18.)

Package Price for your {7} night cruise:

Adult: 42.00 USD

Child: 28.00 USD

We were able to purchase it online as an enhancement to our reservation. In that case, will my husband's Ship/Sail Pass (I forget what they are called) have a special code/marker on it?

I booked it early to save time asking for it at the kiosk, so hopefully we don't have to still go there and get settled...

Has anyone booked it before boarding? How does it work? When do you get the special cup?

The sticker should be on your seapass card upon check in and your cup should be in your cabin. If you've already purchased it online then you're done.

We enjoyed the convenience of the soft drink card on our cruises. We prepaid on our Dec 09 cruise and it was great. Our Seapass had the coke label and our cups were waiting in our cabin.

If you don't prepay there is usually a table in Atrium when you enter the ship, up in the WJ and I believe you can purchase from the bars.

When the coke package is bought ahead of time, there is no red sticker on the card. The Coke logo is printed on the card as the card is printed. The same holds if you buy the coke package on the first day, have the sticker put on , and then have to replace the card later in the trip if the stripe goes bad.

This new feature has been in use for the last 18 months or so.

Archived