Life Style Portraits

xmascruise08

Usually around dinner time they have photo ops with different backgrounds or characters in the main lobby area before you go to dinner. I recall there being a background on each side and characters in the middle when I went on Wonder. Give yourself a bit of time because there can be a line, especially on formal night or with the characters. And they add the graphic logos afterwards when you pick a photo you want, unless its a specific one from like Castaway Cay where the paper its printer on has a design.

I'd love to get a casual family photo taken. I've heard the Lifestyle portraits are the way to go. Do you have to sign up ahead for a photo session or can you just show up and have it taken? Also, do all the photos have the Disney logo on them?

If you go by Shutters (the photo studio) they'll have sample photos posted with the backdrops in use that night. They usually shoot in three one hour blocks. The first bock is scheduled befor the first seating, the second block before second seating), and the third block after second seating/second show of the night. We found the 9:15-10:15 block and the first block to have the shortest lines.

Archived