Miami airport hotel shopping

Tommieb14257

Help, we are arriving in Miami early the day before our cruise and staying @ LaQuinta :eek: Will let you know how it is.

Can anybody recommend an area for Shopping, Dinner, Liquor store and wandering, I understand a cab will be required but is there a area I can get the "one stop shopping" accomplished. Walmart, Target, MALL. :)

Thanks.

TommieB

I would also like this information. WE are thinking of a stay at Laquinta the night before our cruise also. Tommie, make sure you check back and tell us how the hotel was and what you found.

We were thinking of doing a taxi to bayside market. Eat dinner out, check out the sites and hopefully hit a cvs or something for soda and water for the cruise, maybe some alcohol???. Is this all possible withing walking distance of bayside??

I would also like this information. WE are thinking of a stay at Laquinta the night before our cruise also. Tommie, make sure you check back and tell us how the hotel was and what you found.

We were thinking of doing a taxi to bayside market. Eat dinner out, check out the sites and hopefully hit a cvs or something for soda and water for the cruise, maybe some alcohol???. Is this all possible withing walking distance of bayside??

right across the street from bayside is a CVS.

Thanks for any info, maybe a cab to Bayside for the afternoon?

I will let you know how LaQuinta was, mixed reviews between this board and others. Tried priceline for a better hotel, no luck, must be the big clean up after the game Oh Well it is only one sleep. :rolleyes:

Counting the hours

Many who stay near the airport suggest hotels in the Blue Lagoon area where there is a local strip-mall with grocery, liquor and drug stores, as well as a Starbucks and several dining options. Hampton Inn is directly across the street from the mall, but there are other hotels within a 5 minute walk.

CVS only sells beer and wine, as do groery stores in FL - you will need to find a liquor store for rum. Good luck!:)

Archived