Room decorations etc you buy from the line

texasnana

For our Hawaii Cruise Oct 2008 I had our room decorated for our anniversary, even though we still had a month to go. The cruise fell on the 11th and our anniv the 9th one month later so close enough for us. I would say you decorate etc for the two of you and what you feel will make it special.

I did just the decoration package for my wife on our 25th which I think it was around $30-$35. Since it is a surprise and you can't do yourself, i.e decorate before hand, I thought it was worth it. You get a door sign which helps you find your room easier and the hanging decorations really had a big impact in a small E1 balcony room, not sure how they look in a larger suite.

We have done Birthdays and Anniversaries, it's nice the way they do it and We think it's worth it:)

A friend of ours did the big package and they had rose petals over the bed, A swan towel

etc., they were very happy.

I did just the decoration package for my wife on our 25th which I think it was around $30-$35. Since it is a surprise and you can't do yourself, i.e decorate before hand, I thought it was worth it. You get a door sign which helps you find your room easier and the hanging decorations really had a big impact in a small E1 balcony room, not sure how they look in a larger suite.

Where on the RC website did you find the decoration package? My dh and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary while out on our cruise.

Where on the RC website did you find the decoration package? My dh and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary while out on our cruise.

Hi,

Go into your reservation on the website.

Under the Overview tab click on Cruise Enhancements then Gifts and Gear.

Alternatively you can see the list of gifts here.

Archived