Buffet on Century ?

Flob1954

It is the oldest X ship but one of my favorites. Even though she does short cruises out of Miami, service is always great.

She doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the S Class ships have, but Murano is probably my favorite of the specialty restaurants on X that I have dined in.

It is the oldest X ship but one of my favorites. Even though she does short cruises out of Miami, service is always great.

She doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the S Class ships have, but Murano is probably my favorite of the specialty restaurants on X that I have dined in.

This will be our first time on Celebrity wife and I have been on RCCL Sovereign and Navigator.. Thanks for info.

Thinking of booking the Celebrity Century Feb. 15 and was curious if the ship has buffets like Royal Caribbean voyager and up class ships do.

We just completed a trans-Atlantic on the =X= Century, and I think you will be pleased. Evening options include upscale dining at a price,the formal dining room, or the cafe on deck !!. You have cafeteria style buffet service - pick out which type of food you want and go there. We had no lines - and they even set up for afternoon tea. One of the secrets is that the back of the buffet in the morning is a poached eggs station with fresh eggs benedict, etc!

don't plan on dieting!:D

As previously stated, there is not a dinner buffet on the C-class and M-class ships. There is alternative dining in the buffet area for dinner. It is a sit down meal with a limited menu and waiter service.

There is also a sushi bar, pasta and salad station, pizza station, and buger grill that is open during the dining hours.

Also, you can order room service from the dining room menu during dining room hours.

None of the Celebrity ships have a buffet for dinner. They have some limited options like sushi, pasta, pizza, burgers but not a full buffet as you would get for Breakfast or Lunch...

I have to respectfully disagree. Century had stir fry, salads, pizza, pasta, sushi, dessert in the Island Bar. I think that qualifies for a buffet. We ate there 4 of 7 nights and were very full and pleased by the end.

It might not be a rival to, say, Golden Corral, but there is enough good food to fill you up :)

I have to respectfully disagree. Century had stir fry, salads, pizza, pasta, sushi, dessert in the Island Bar. I think that qualifies for a buffet. We ate there 4 of 7 nights and were very full and pleased by the end.

It might not be a rival to, say, Golden Corral, but there is enough good food to fill you up :)

Sorry but as I stated they do not have the same buffet as they have for lunch and breakfast. They have never had a full buffet for dinner on any of their ships. There is food as I explained but they do not have a full buffet.

Archived