Lemonade on the Pearl

3mmm

Just wondering if the Pearl has lemonade. Is it included in the soda card? Only one of my kids will drink pop and I will get him the card. The others are chocolate milk, water and lemonade fans. Wondering if we can get lemonade in the restaurants and if so is it free or for a fee and if for a fee, is it part of the pop card. I'm fine mixing a packet of crystal light into water in the room or pool - less so in the restaurants, but just need to know ahead of time.

Also, is chocolate milk readily available. If not, I might have to bring some chocolate syrup for my daughter or she may dehydrate over the course of a week - LOL

Thanks

3mmm

What are you saying in your post it doesn't make any sense

it foes , the problem is that I have to explain the detaisl to you , its like a newspaper , let me includes the detaisl

it was really sad for me when i was in front of the moster LOL and I realized that NCL doesnt have free lemonade

Yesss , 10.am and we were ready to go the the cruise , When I said we , I refer to my girlfriend and myself. We arrived at the port arround 11.30 and we were onboard arround 12.30. The rooms were not ready and we went to the buffett and they wrere offering water and iced tea but no lemonade or fruit punch. I was told that they dont offer lemonade or fruit punch,,,,, well , u got the idea by now or not yet , :)

it foes , the problem is that I have to explain the detaisl to you , its like a newspaper , let me includes the detaisl

it was really sad for me when i was in front of the moster LOL and I realized that NCL doesnt have free lemonade

Yesss , 10.am and we were ready to go the the cruise , When I said we , I refer to my girlfriend and myself. We arrived at the port arround 11.30 and we were onboard arround 12.30. The rooms were not ready and we went to the buffett and they wrere offering water and iced tea but no lemonade or fruit punch. I was told that they dont offer lemonade or fruit punch,,,,, well , u got the idea by now or not yet , :)

Okay enlighten me further what is a moster?

I'm fine mixing a packet of crystal light into water in the room or pool - less so in the restaurants, but just need to know ahead of time.

Please be aware that if you mix crystal light into the pool water, it will still taste salty!:D

Archived