Drinks of the Day etc. Can I get them w/o pineapple juice?

Delta Dear

I am react to the acidity in pineapple. Can I get the specialty drinks, like the Drinks of the Day made without pineapple juice or are they pre-mixed. Do I just have to go to the bar to have them made to order ? The drink menu from Carnival looks SO good. We sail in 14 days on the Legend. Yahoo !

You don't have to order drinks that have pineapple juice at all....there are plenty of "fruity" foo-foo drinks that don't include it!

If you have that taken out of it, it is no longer the same drink anyway! Order stuff that doesn't have what hurts you!

I am react to the acidity in pineapple. Can I get the specialty drinks, like the Drinks of the Day made without pineapple juice or are they pre-mixed. Do I just have to go to the bar to have them made to order ? The drink menu from Carnival looks SO good. We sail in 14 days on the Legend. Yahoo !

If the drink of the day has pineapple juice then if you order it without pinapple juice it is not the drink of the day.

Most of the drinks of the day are pre-mixed concoctions. Like someone said, if you change what the basic drink is, it's not the drink of the day. There are plenty of other drinks that don't have pineapple juice in them.

Archived