Small gifts i can leave my room attendent?

texasnana

Do they actually get recognized by the cruise line? I've always wondered. We always write down the names of good people in our comments and I've wondered if that ever gets any recognition. I would hope that RC takes it in to consideration because we have had some folks that have gone above and beyond and I hope they get rewarded for their good work.

I distinctly remember more than one Carnival C.D.'s specifically asking folks to "name names"

for good service, that management DOES acknowlege them very quickly. I can only assume RCI does the same.

Mitch

on a christmas cruise i decorated our rooms with red lights...i think it was a string of 100 which wrapped around the top of the room perfectly. You should have seen the staff that stopped by and asked if they could have them for their room - it was pretty hysterical.

Do they actually get recognized by the cruise line? I've always wondered. We always write down the names of good people in our comments and I've wondered if that ever gets any recognition. I would hope that RC takes it in to consideration because we have had some folks that have gone above and beyond and I hope they get rewarded for their good work.

Most definitely, yes.

The outcome for the praised workers: promotions, extra time off, etc.

The only thing I have ever given in addition to cash was some candy. This was on a Halloween cruise. If someone has food allergies they can just pass the item onto one of the colleagues.

I also make sure to mention names on the comment card.

I agree all 3 are good; CASH, good comments, and candy - in that order. :)

Archived