Carnival Miracle...can u get table service breakfast and lunch?

luv2gonow

Hi

New to these boards....booked a Carnival Miracle out of NY 6/24....looking at dining on the website and don't see this as an option.

I have been on the triumph and Victory and bkfst and lunch can be had for table service.

Is this available on the Miracle???

Thanks

Hi

New to these boards....booked a Carnival Miracle out of NY 6/24....looking at dining on the website and don't see this as an option.

I have been on the triumph and Victory and bkfst and lunch can be had for table service.

Is this available on the Miracle???

Thanks

Yes it is open seating in the dining room for breakfast and lunch on the Miracle and most ships in the fleet

Papanh

Often, when in port, you won't get table service for breakfast or lunch. When you're at sea however, you'll always be offered the option of dining room service. I'd highly recommend it as it's far more relaxing IMO, than fighting the masses at the buffet.

"SKY"

At breakfast, if you like eggs benedict, ask for the hollandaise on the side. It won't come out hard. And people rave about the french toast.

??? Do you mean the sauce hardens on the eggs....I LOVE some eggs benedict....my fav splurge breakfast:D

K

We just got off the Miracle 10 days ago.

You will love breakfast in the MDR. Everything you could want and more.

We always started our day will coffee in our room. Have to have that first cup before meeting the world, then off the the MDR.

We just got off the Miracle 10 days ago.

You will love breakfast in the MDR. Everything you could want and more.

We always started our day will coffee in our room. Have to have that first cup before meeting the world, then off the the MDR.

Yes...i order coffee to the room as soon as my 1st eye opens:D

K

Yes...i order coffee to the room as soon as my 1st eye opens:D

K

Hi, we haven't been on a carnival cruise since the late 70's and I know its changed. We, obviously, are a bit older folks and want to know:

Is there a coffee maker, safe in the balconycabins?

Approx. age group of cruisers.

I know food is subjective, but a general overall, would be fine, as compared to NCL or Royal

Can you walk into the pools or is 5' the lowest point? NCL could never go in, as it says 4'7", and my DH is 6' and it was passed his neck!! No pool time for me :-(

Any information and suggestions you could give us would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Happy Sails

Hi, we haven't been on a carnival cruise since the late 70's and I know its changed. We, obviously, are a bit older folks and want to know:

Is there a coffee maker, safe in the balconycabins?

Approx. age group of cruisers.

I know food is subjective, but a general overall, would be fine, as compared to NCL or Royal

Can you walk into the pools or is 5' the lowest point? NCL could never go in, as it says 4'7", and my DH is 6' and it was passed his neck!! No pool time for me :-(

Any information and suggestions you could give us would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Happy Sails

There is a safe i believe.....and NO coffeemaker though. I don't know about the pools though. I have been on 2 carnival cruises and the food has been superb....much better than expected

Archived