Voyager Diamond breakfast ?

39august

We just got off Mariner (same class) and it was very nice. It was a small room just to right as you entered the main dining room. Different size tables, and some for two. I was in there 5 mornings at various times and it was never very crowded.

How was the Diamond breakfast handled recently on VOS, please? On some ships I have read it is held in one of the small rooms off the main dining room and that there are tables for two available.

How was the Diamond breakfast handled recently on VOS, please? On some ships I have read it is held in one of the small rooms off the main dining room and that there are tables for two available.

I would like to know this as well. Anyone just return from Voyager (D/D+) members that could tell us????

We did go down to breakfast on Voyager, but didn't sit in the D-D+ area as our waiter for the evenings was on duty certain days for breakfast. We did however sit at a table for 2

in the area that he was working in:) Sorry I can't give you any info on the other as we didn't use it.

Archived