for all the people complaining on what X does not offer, how about they offer this...

Solstice23

To the OP----don't worry about the negative posters, they never learned manners at home. To the FLA posters, I remember a few years back when I ordered Iced Tea in a restaurant and asked the server if it was sweetened? She replied it wasn't, and that I came too far South for that. I guess FLA is just another yankee state?

To the OP----don't worry about the negative posters, they never learned manners at home. To the FLA posters, I remember a few years back when I ordered Iced Tea in a restaurant and asked the server if it was sweetened? She replied it wasn't, and that I came too far South for that. I guess FLA is just another yankee state?
LoL,I live in Florida and have heard the same answer.Southerners do not consider Florida part of the south.

One thing though, I feel that there isn't a need to say please & thank you all the time, I feel tone, attitude, & body language often make excessive use superfluous.

That is a good point because when someone lacks manners I tend to say..."Wellll EXCuse meeeeeee..." or "YOU're Welcome"..."NO, I don't mind you ditching the rest of us!"..."OH PARDon me!"

Class doesn't cost a thing but there are a lot of people that think they need a lot of money to have it. :confused:

You know what ?? I think most of us who posted here so far on this thread are vindicating the OP's point !!!!:rolleyes:

MANNERS, folks.....Manners !!

Cheers

Smooth seas;)

Hi Claude from Ellen and Jay. 1st leg of century back to back Baltice 2 summers back.

sailnjmom

Archived