Quite an interesting eBay auction

I guess I wouldn't have passed the interview with you, because I am one of those "weirdos that lurk and prowl" on CL. lol :D Most recently, I found a fantastic bargain and bought a beautiful inlaid burled wood Queen Anne sofa table made by Edsko Hekman for $80! ;) The person selling it didn't know what she had.

Hope you find a cabin mate! :) Maybe put an add in your local paper. Since you live in Florida, you may have someone that can go at the drop of a hat and not have to worry about flying.

BTW - $1K for an oceanview? :eek: What was the original cruise fare?

The per person cost of the cruise was around 1K at the time of listing and the auction wouldn't allow me to set a reserve so when I started seeing so many people watching the listing and not bidding, I started to raise the price. For a few hundred, I would stay in the cabin myself. Please....:cool: So I wanted to get it closer to cost.

:D

Okay, I admit it, I was one of those watchers because I thought it was too weird and was curious if someone would actually sail with a complete stranger. I would venture a guess that others were watching out of curiosity too. When you started raising the price every day I thought you were acting contrary to custom belief that if something doesn't sell you lower the price. I got as much entertainment value from your listing as you did, thanks :D

Archived