Travel Agents?

TXRoo

How does one go about finding a really good cruise travel agent?

When I first started I was clueless and did a ton of research and finally booked the cruise myself. I wish I had known a few other things, but I should be fine now.

I am guessing that the reason most non-travel savvy people book through a TA is because they are hoping for a better price...since that is no longer something that is advertised, then how do you go about finding a TA?

Am I looking at this the wrong way?

Thanks,

TXRoo

Nitmare is right. The best way to find a reputable TA is to ask someone who does cruise frequently. Most TA that come highly recommended are pretty reputable and are very client-based oriented. I could not think of ever booking through anyone else. I've had the same TA for 15 years. What I like best about it is that my TA is a cruise only agent.

John

I would have to agree with both, we have used the same TA for over ten years and she gets us the best price and does all of the work for us. At this point she knows us well enough to recommend the crusies based on previous cruises. I try to beat her price everytime but I have never been able to (its a fun game for me)

Not only that when she has a special she sends an email to see if we are tempted to take it......which usually works :)

Archived