Roll Call: Legend 8 April Crossing

skybarshrek

Bridge, anyone?

Hi Kim and Jim! My husband, Paul, and I always enjoy the bridge lessons. We would love to play bridge with you. We met some really great bridge playing friends on our first Seabourn cruise in 2008. I think our skills are probably right on par with yours. See you onboard!

Ginger

Just returned from the Spirit TA Crossing ~~look forward to a calm & smooth sea! King Neptune was very kind to us this year ~~after 9 years in a row of Crossings on the Pride (Spring) the Atlantic was akin to a lake! Cool/damp, so pack a few sweaters/jackets for daytime.

We so enjoyed our new Captain McNaught (from Cunard) he's a real delight! And new Hotel MG, Hubert, also soooo nice and alot of fun!

CD, Matt Brown was in fine form! Two Ex. Chefs, Rajat and Andrea were awesome! Best service, food, wines, etc., etc. I've ever experienced! We had only 129 guests ~~just 73 Club members. Was like, "This Is Your Yacht!" On my comment sheet I gave all 10 stars!

Bon Voyage to all ~~~have a great 12 days! And safe travels.

Martita B.

Archived