Shampoo/soap

SmartShea

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all your help so far for a new cruiser. I was wondering on the Liberty of the Seas do they have shampoo/conditioner and soap? I would like to save some luggage space and not have to lug this stuff around.

Thanks!

Unless you're in a suite, all you'll get is a gel dispenser in the shower that's labeled "Shampoo/soap" and small bars of soap. If you have finicky hair, you might hate the shampoo/soap. I use it because I bring the all-important conditioner for after.

I usually try to bring smallish bottles that are almost out. When my shampoo/conditioner/face wash etc starts to get to about a weeks worth left, I put it in my travel case and put a new one in my shower. I try to stuff the toilettry bottles into shoes, corners of the suitcase etc on the trip down, use them on the trip and get space for souveniers on the way home.

I just went to a Lush Handmade Soaps store and got a trial size of their cake shampoo.... The woman told me it would last for 60 shampoos... I was really hesitant to try it, but it's GREAT! No liquid to travel with, it's just like a cake of soap... and they also have a conditioner, but I haven't tried it yet.

I got the one to make your hair shiny, and I have problems with tangles after washing, but this stuff is really nice... just thought I'd share... if there isn't a store near you (this one was inside a Macy's) they have an online store...

Archived