Luke, it is your DESTINY! 01/21/10, Pictorial Review

DarthGrady

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks so much for all the info and pics of the Destiny we will be sailing on her in May and your post has added to the excitment!!!:D

When in may? I'll be on her may 22 and can't wait, love seeing pics of the destiny

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Review was excellent!! Loved the pictures. Have a question, I see that you were on Deck 2, how was that for you? Did you feel any extra movement from the water? It is about 70 of us cruising in 07/11 and most have not cruised before. Some have had a few questions in regards to the outside rooms and I have noticed that all of the outside rooms for the Destiny are on Deck 1 and 2, unless they get a balcony room. Thanks for the info.

• 2 years later...
The Destiny needed an Outstanding Photo Review...and yours is it...thanks so very much for the great look at the Carnival Destiny. :):):)

Thanks! :)

I was surprised to see this thread pop back up in my subscriptions list. I guess it's one for the history books now since the Destiny is no more. ;)

Archived