Hotels/ Motels offering FREE cruise parking

ewynn07

....near Ft Lauderdale Sea Port? Also free shuttle bus to the port the morning of the cruise. Thanks~~~~

Hi:), the best place for this question is on the FL FORUM...there are many, many threads over there about this same topic. I can tell you

the Laquinta on 26th offers it, as well as the Hampton Inn Plantation.

:) Try this website www.stay123.com. They have many to choose from. We used the Comfort Suites Airport and cruiseport on Federal Hwy. You can see the ships in port from the upper floors Nice rooms, pool and great breakfast hot and cold. Free shuttle to and from the port included. We stayed twice during 2009 and left our car once for 41 days and again for 26 and were not charged any extra.

I'll Second the vote for Comfort Suites Airport and cruiseport on Federal Hwy. The location can't be beat. Both airport and cruiseport shuttle. New CVS pharmacy is just 500 feet at the end of the block on the intersection. Best part though is it is in walking distance to my favorite raw bar in Fort Lauderdale, Southport Raw Bar. Conch fritters, beer and .... man I wish I were there right now. Other numerous other dining options in walking diatance as well.

Archived