Adjoining Cabins

Gotimone

I have booked adjoining cabins with my Daughter and Son in law on the Solstice May 2 sailing.... can anyone tell me if we will beable to have one large balcony?? Is there a door between them??? We did book "adjoining" cc level balcony cabins... Thanks for your help:)

The part of the balcony divider that they can remove is only half of the partition. So while you can walk back and forth between the two balconies, if you are both sitting in chairs in front of your balcony doors unfortunately you won't see each other. We put our tables in the opening and were able to eat on the balcony together. And you can move your chairs together into the 'opening'. But you won't have one large unobstructed balcony.

By the way - adjoining cabins on this ship means that you have an outter door in a little vestibule that you can close and lock and leave open the door regular cabin doors. It's not like in a hotel room where you actually have a door between the two cabins.

Archived