Webcam for Sapphire in Sydney Harbour today

JimandLouise

Hi All,

There is a good webcam to take a look at the Sapphire in Sydney Harbour :

http://www.viewsydney.com/

Then click on 'View Sydney Harbour' on the left hand side of the screen.

Once you've started the webcam you can queue up to take control and take a look around the ship docked in the harbour. Its pretty good. I've attached a couple of images we took this morning. One of the P&O ship Pacific Sky sailing under the Harbour Bridge and the other of the rear of the Sapphire with the Opera House in the background

sapphire.jpg.c576651fe6e6c9a9ab3408af81617784.jpg

pacificsky.jpg.4dd39e77d1a306b3794b82bfad376770.jpg

Jim & Louise,

Thanks for the reminder..just got home from work. Talked to my daughter last evening. She just relocated to Sydney for a year and I reminded her that Sapphire Princess was in port today and if she could please get a picture of her and send to me her cruise addicted mom :)

We plan to sail on Sapphire in October the Mexican Riviera.

Enjoyed the pics.

Emmy

Hi Jim and Louise,

Thanks for the tip on the Sydney webcam. Great shots of the Sapphire and the harbor. I didn't have any luck controling the camera because of my horrible internet connection (14.4bps). Still fun to see the other side of the world:-) We will be on the Sapphire this July for a cruise to Alaska.

We were on a coach tour of Europe last fall and there many Australians on board. Wonderful folks and we are looking forward to a trip to your country someday.

49er

Are you an Aussie?
Only an honorary Aussie. But I do spend quite a lot of time there. I go out a couple of times a year and spend probably 3 to 4 weeks in total with "surrogate family" and my many very close friends, most of whom are in and around Sydney. That webcam is always a guaranteed tonic.

Hi Jim & Louise

Gosh, you two are really hooked on cruising (your lives will never be the same).

Yes, I'm still hanging around the CC site (dreaming) looking forward to catching up on the Diamond next year.

Hey, Jim you don't need to send me the pic (brunch) we had some pics developed and I have one (thanks anyway).

Keep in touch

Mirella & Ray

Archived