Thomson Dream

Hi Jim,

We 're on her in April. From our understanding it will be the same format as the other Thomson's ships.Same with drink prices too.

1 captain's cocktail night if you want to dress up, etc.

Berwyn

Thanks Berwyn...............I take it the captians cocktail night is optional and you can eat elswhere?...Not a dressy up type person,smart n casuals my limit..Wheres the details/prices for the april sailing?Can`t seem to find anything on the Thomsons website for April just beginning of May

You don`t half get around this site/forum :D ;)

Thanks Berwyn...............I take it the captians cocktail night is optional and you can eat elswhere?...Not a dressy up type person,smart n casuals my limit..Wheres the details/prices for the april sailing?Can`t seem to find anything on the Thomsons website for April just beginning of May

Hi Jim can just see the 27th april and the price for a week is £647 ,thats on the thomson site ,hope this helps

mrs.c

Hi Jim can just see the 27th april and the price for a week is £647 ,thats on the thomson site ,hope this helps

mrs.c

Thanks mrs.c but I can only see the Dream starting on the 4th May on Thomsons site...:confused: I don`t wear glasses but may need to make a hasty move to the opticians

Thanks mrs.c but I can only see the Dream starting on the 4th May on Thomsons site...:confused: I don`t wear glasses but may need to make a hasty move to the opticians

Well dont know what the problem could be then :confused: as there must be only one thomson site surely :) but it def comes up on mine :rolleyes:

mrs.c

Hi Jim,

She does her 1st sailing for them on the 22nd of April a 5 day cruise and then starts the 1st full week's cruise on the 27th. That's the one we're on.

As to the other options for the Cocktail night, the're 's the 24 hour buffet for us casual types. We won't starve :D

I've just been on the Thomson website and it's showing availability for both the April cruises

Berwyn

Hi Jim,

I work 12 hour night shifts and unfortunately don't sleep as long as I'd like in the day any more. Playing on here while I'm getting several pots of tea down in the afternoon helps me come round out of zombie mode.

Berwyn

if you had entered the usual 7 day length for a cruise the 5 nighter wouldnt have showed up. also sometimes the departure airport request decides what is shown.

I am on 22nd april , 5 night er from palma. Looking forward to it

It will be good to hear what you think of her before we go in june :D

mrs.c

Hi Jim,

She does her 1st sailing for them on the 22nd of April a 5 day cruise and then starts the 1st full week's cruise on the 27th.

See it now Berwyn

As to the other options for the Cocktail night, the're 's the 24 hour buffet for us casual types. We won't starve :D

Thats for sure,if I book her thats where I`ll be eating

Weeks stay on the 22nd,cruise on the 29th.Looking forward to it also and looking forward to hearing what like it is from those sailing earlier.Hoping for positive reviews

Hi jim thats the week we are going :D but then we have our 2nd week at santa ponsa just to relax :cool:

mrs.c

Nice one mrs.c...I do prefer the stay first though

I like Santa Ponsa,been twice.Where are you staying?

Hi jim we are staying at the Don Jamie just near the beach so it will be relaxing after trailing through rome and such like places :D thats why I like to stay the 2nd week as a cruise can be exhausting ;) recharge batteries before going home ,where is your 1st week :confused:

mrs.c

Hi jim we are staying at the Don Jamie just near the beach]/quote]

Yes know of it although never stayed there.The twice we have been we have stayed in the Punta Del Mar not far from the square at the top of the hill

so it will be relaxing after trailing through rome and such like places :D thats why I like to stay the 2nd week as a cruise can be exhausting ;) recharge batteries before going home ,where is your 1st week :confused:

mrs.c

You have a point although having done Rome i`ll be relaxing on the ship:D

First week in the Son Matias Hotel in Palma Nova,another place I like.Fourth time in Palma Nova and all previous stays have been in the the Santa Lucia hotel

Look forward to all reviews beforehand

Archived