Thomson Dream

Yes, I'll agree with that.

I've just come from the TA now to pay the balance for 27th April and there's a poster in the window :- local flights, free A.I. and upgrade to outside cabin for £759.

Berwyn

Wheres local Berwyn?

I've just come from the TA now to pay the balance for 27th April

Ouch

there's a poster in the window :- local flights, free A.I. and upgrade to outside cabin for £759.

I was really meaning for cruisers already booked who never opted for the AI because of the price.Having never been on cruise where AI was available do cruise ship/Thomson etc give that option to upgrade to AI already paid up cruisers if the price drops?

Hi Jim,

For us in North Wales local is Manchester airport, or sometimes if you can get the flights Liverpool. It was one of the 2 high street TA's that are owned by TUI and Thomson cruise line. I thought as it's them they would run it as a national ad campaign throughout the chains to try and fill the ship.

I think that makes sense, it doesn't look quite right.

Like you a big ouch after coming out of TA too. Ah well It's all paid for now.

About paying to upgrade to A.I. I did see someone on here had done it after booking, I always thought you had to do it at time of booking. But I don't think they'll give us free A.I. if they re offer it after we've booked

Berwyn

Hi Jim,

For us in North Wales local is Manchester airport, or sometimes if you can get the flights Liverpool. It was one of the 2 high street TA's that are owned by TUI and Thomson cruise line. I thought as it's them they would run it as a national ad campaign throughout the chains to try and fill the ship.

I`ll be piggy sick if it becomes available from Scotland and at the time I`m going;)...Can`t find "I would be down in the dumps smiley"

Like you a big ouch after coming out of TA too. Ah well It's all paid for now.

True,the good thing about paying the balance is you know your cruise/holiday is getting ever closer

About paying to upgrade to A.I. I did see someone on here had done it after booking, I always thought you had to do it at time of booking. But I don't think they'll give us free A.I. if they re offer it after we've booked

My TA told me I could upgrade up to 2 weeks before my holiday/cruise.

Wasn`t looking for it for free although it would be nice :D was just wondering if they are likely to drop the price of AI similar to IE..Theres is down to £98(£49pp)but don`t know if thats only available to new bookers

My TA told me I could upgrade up to 2 weeks before my holiday/cruise.

Wasn`t looking for it for free although it would be nice :D was just wondering if they are likely to drop the price of AI similar to IE..Theres is down to £98(£49pp)but don`t know if thats only available to new bookers

Don't you worry they'll make sure it's only for new bookings. I bet there's something in the small print somewhere.

it must be getting close as DW's starting to show interest. With her fear of flying she tries to ignore it right untill it's time to crowbar her into the plane.

She's OK when we get on the ship.

Berwyn

Don't you worry they'll make sure it's only for new bookings. I bet there's something in the small print somewhere.

My thoughts as well.................

Away to check small print,just in case 4.gif

it must be getting close as DW's starting to show interest. With her fear of flying she tries to ignore it right untill it's time to crowbar her into the plane.

13.gif

Here's the Costa Europa promo video I was looking for.

Just in case you haven't seen it

Berwyn

Thanks Berwyn,had a look yesterday

Hi Mrs.c.,

it's just been raining here for past 3 days. No.2 son in Huddersfield rang last night and said it was bad there again with the snow.

April can't come soon enough. Providing we get better weather than April 2008 that is.

Berwyn

It,s got to better then :rolleyes: where are the stops for this one :confused:

mrs.c

Hi,

We've only had 1 day of snow all winter and it had gone by tea time :(

You mean the stops for our cruise on the 27th April?

Palma, sea day, Villefranche, Rome, Livorno, Toulon and Barcelona. then back to Palma

Did you have trouble with your countdown for the Deram? It wouldn't take mine no matter how I worded it. That's why I've got the other one for it.

Berwyn

Seen as we have now turned into a weather forum can anyone tell me what the weather forcast is for the 13th of july in the med.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi,

Which part are you after? When we were there in April 2008 the western Med where we were was cold and wet. But in the east in Crete it was 34 C.

For you it will be hot and sunny with occasional showers :D Oh, and occasional snow too

Berwyn

hI CYMRO 1953 I am going to majorka to start and finish on the dream cruise med gems and having a week at the son matias so mi hope it doesnt snow or rain.:cool:

I`ll let you know.I`m in the Son Matias for a week 22nd June then a weeks cruise :D

hI CYMRO 1953 I am going to majorka to start and finish on the dream cruise med gems and having a week at the son matias so mi hope it doesnt snow or rain.:cool:

Nice, but the way the weather's been recently you never know what to expect.

We're still waiting for our share of snow here from this winter's lot. It's been all around us but not here :(

Berwyn

Hi

We are going on the Dream on the 13th July, we are staying at the Grupotel Camp de Mar for a week before. Cant wait to read the reviews from the first cruisers. There are four of us and we have booked outside plus cabins on deck 6. The cabins look modern and spacious so should be good.

We`ve booked those also.Will let you know what they`re like on our return if someone else hasn`t before

And us! We've an outside plus on deck seven booked & will be using the 3rd bed, so I'm desperate to find out where the third bed is!

So now we are all waiting for the first cruisers to return with the reports :D we will have to tell Berwyn to get as many pics as possible and have a snoop into the cabins we are going to :eek: :D

mrs.c

Yes I'll be prowling the corridors at all hours like Anne Boelyn's ghost. With my head, or rather my camera case, tucked underneath my arm. :D

If I'm not careful I might get to see what the inside of the brig's like. :eek::D

Berwyn

• 2 weeks later...

Archived