Ft. Lauderdale Airport to Miami Pier

kayehmbee

I'm trying to sort through all these posts but haven't come up with a definitive answer. I am looking for the most cost effective way to move 8 people from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Miami pier for an NCL cruise on Feb 28. We are very young and active to we care less about convenience of bag pick up, etc. and more about the total cost. NCL told me their shuttle from FLL is $25/person, but that seems like it would cost more than splitting a few cabs. I've also heard suggestions of renting cars - which rental companies have drop offs near the pier?

Thanks for any suggestions! :)

I'm trying to sort through all these posts but haven't come up with a definitive answer. I am looking for the most cost effective way to move 8 people from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Miami pier for an NCL cruise on Feb 28. We are very young and active to we care less about convenience of bag pick up, etc. and more about the total cost. NCL told me their shuttle from FLL is $25/person, but that seems like it would cost more than splitting a few cabs. I've also heard suggestions of renting cars - which rental companies have drop offs near the pier?

Thanks for any suggestions! :)

Go to hotwire or priceline and rent a couple of cars. You can often find a rental for around $20.

Forgot to mention - no car rental drop offs at POM, but Avis, Hertz and enterprise have downtown Miami offices that are close. Care rental locations near MIA will require either a shuttle of cab (about $25). Good luck!:)

Archived