On Board Credit . . .where is it?

ladywendolyn

When I booked our cruise with our travel agent, I was told that it included an onboard credit of $75.00 per person.

However . .I can not find this credit on any of our documents including the receipt from the travel agent.

So I called the travel agent and they said yes we get the credit and it will be on our carnival account.

Is there somewhere in my documents or the website where I can find this credit in writing?

I sent the travel agent an email asking for some sort of documentation to show the credit . . . as I feel like I will need proof when I am on board, if Carnival denys there is a credit.

Any sudgestions as to where to look, or how to resolve this?

Go to my cruise on the web site then go to my documents, hit view and look for the page that gives you the break down of you costs page 5 or six at the bottom you should see your OBC hope it works for you

Our OBC showed up here as well.:)

If you fax in the stock ownership proof, how long does the OBC typically take to show up in the docs? Can you call to make sure the fax arrived (sometimes faxes go to different areas than the phone contact so just asking before I waste some time)?

Thanks.

Since you can't access your docs until you're PIF, I don't know how long it would take. I'd give it at least a couple of weeks, then you can call Customer Service and along with your booking #, they should be able to look it up for you.

Go to my cruise on the web site then go to my documents, hit view and look for the page that gives you the break down of you costs page 5 or six at the bottom you should see your OBC hope it works for you

Thanks for that information...I was not aware of that.....

Archived