Conquest cabin 8374

mnh

After 28 cruises I finally decided to see what would happen if a booked a balcony gty...well I received a cabin under the buffet. I am not complaining...you get what you pay for (or don't pay for!).

I am a very heavy sleeper and I cannot sleep unless the television is turned on. I have looked and there are no 3 occupant cabins available on deck's 7 or 9. The only one I can find is deck 6 at the very front of the ship which I am not too thrilled about.

I am taking my 2 granddaughters 11 and 6 who also sleep with the T.V. blaring...I guess the good news is we will be close to the pizza!

Anyone have any comments about this cabin?

I personally wouldnt be worried. There is also a 1A cabin under the entrance to the buffet that people say is quiet, because the buffet area is carpeted and its not like being under the pool area, which is wood where they drag chairs over the wood at night to wash down and stack chairs.

I think you will like the location. Very convenient to run up the stairs to grab morning coffee.

PS I dont think you should allow the children to blare the tv, the walls are thin and you will keep your neighbors awake. I keep my tv on low when Im on a ship ... just me.

Archived